Archie’s Calligraphy is offering a new, ideal for fountain pens, B5 undated weekly planner with natural leather cover and safe place for a fountain pen.
In the spine of the cover there is a carefully-designed holder for a single, king-sized fountain pen. This placement and additional leather strap protects even the most valuable fountain pen from potential damage.
A pocket on the inner left side can accommodate loose notes, receipts or even a small tablet.
A specially-designed double back cover anchors the notebook to the leather cover, allowing easy access to the notebooks back pocket.
The elastic band keeps the content secure.
The planner contains year planning tables and 12 sets of month planning tables that can be used in a classic or creative way.
- current year divided into months and days of the week - highlighted Sundays (6 months on page),
- 12 months - two months on site, divided into 31 days,
- the next year, divided into months and days of the week - highlighted Sundays (6 months on page),
- 52-weeks planning (projects, habits, holidays, etc.),
- current month on one page (e.g. name days, important dates, etc.),
- current month divided into weeks (large squares),
- main layout - week on one page, notes on the other x 5 weeks each month,
- habit tracker (or e.g. project planner) - a month divided into 31 days.
- 32 dotted pages for notes (the last eitght sheets perforated for easy removing),
- a pocket for small items on the back inner cover,
- 4 page markers, rounded corners
- B5 - 170x242 mm.
The planner contains 120 sheets (240 pages) of 100g B5 paper, ideal for writing with a fountain pen. The same high-quality paper as in Archie's Calligraphy pads had been used. It works great with most of available inks, with no feathering or bleeding; see-through is minimal so writing on both sides of the page is possible.
The pages for notes are printed in a feint and pleasing delicate dot grid. The gird is uncommon: slightly larger dot every 1 cm with a smaller dot every 1/3 cm.
The planner is fully hand-stitched, so it lies flat on every page. An elastic band attached to the back cover secures the notebook, while a specially-designed double back cover anchors the notebook to the dedicated B5 leather cover by Archie's Calligraphy, allowing easy access to the notebooks back pocket.
Dedicated Archie’s Calligraphy leather cover was handmade using natural leather imported from Italy. The lining is a textile fabric with the appearance of chamois.
When used, the leather gains some “patina” that makes it look even better.
The cover is available in several leather colours such as: cognac, dark brown, black, navy blue and red.
Aesthetic design and vintage look make the B5 planner and cover suitable for gift-giving. Products are designed and handmade in Poland.