1. The store does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end-device of the Store User and are intended for using the Store's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Store User and obtaining access to them is the Store operator.
4. Cookies are used to:
to adjust the content of the Store websites to the User's preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Store User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
about creating statistics that help to understand how Shop Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
5. The Shop uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's end device until they leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used as part of the Store:
o "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available in the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Store;
o cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the area of store authentication;
for "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Store's websites;
o "functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
for "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User. Store users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform about their every posting in the Store's User device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed in the end-user device of the Store may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store operator.
10. More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section in the browser's menu.